🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Delay update my specialized profile
Page options
maxim_akimov
Community Member

Delay update my specialized profile

Hello. Second time I have problem with the delay update information on my profile, last time four or five days new feedbacks is not displayed after closing contracts, the problem was solved after a message to the support (next day, but no response have on my email).
Now on my specialized profile doesn't correct displayed the total earned count and the jobs count (I had re-create from a general profile for the test). What is the reason for it? Why missing any information about the delay on the education hub or other places? I found an information about the 12-24h delay only in different topics. How to prevent it in future? Thanks in advance.

2 REPLIES 2
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Maxim,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that all the feedback is already showing on your profile. I couldn't find the support ticket regarding this as you mentioned, so could you please send me more information so that I can check? 

Regarding your specialized profile, one of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar.
Thank you for your response, I got a message from your technical support. They will investigate

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members