Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed Funds to my Local Bank

samikats
Samuel K Member Since: Aug 16, 2017
1 of 6

Hi

Upwork system showed me on Wednesday 9th August that it had done a wire transfer to my account. 

From what I know It takes a maximum of 4 business days to reach your local account. Today is Wednesday 16th August approximately 6 business days. I'm still waiting in vain. I haven't received any message concerning the payment from upwork yet balance indicates $ 0.00.  

That is the REF id **Edited for Community Guidelines** for the wire transfer. Thanks

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
2 of 6

Hi Samuel,

Some banks may take more time to process your transaction. If the funds are not in your bank account after 8 business days please contact us back and we will initiate a trace on your transaction.

~ Goran
Upwork
samikats
3 of 6

I raised this query based on the fact that the last time I Initiated a wire transfer it was the following day direct to my bank account. So do the days change coz I thought my bank was fast

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
BEST ANSWER
4 of 6

Hi Samuel,

Ussualy it takes up to 4 business days for a wire transfer to be completed, but sometimes it can be delayed. In this cases we are waiting for 8 business to pass before starting a trace on your transaction.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

samikats
5 of 6

Hello, 8 business days have ended. Still there is no funds reflected on my bank account.

I think its high time you suggested the best methods to trace my transaction. Thanks.

samikats
6 of 6

No funds yet... Solution didnot work out

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS