🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Delayed Funds
Page options
gambitan
Community Member

Delayed Funds

Hi! I processed GET PAID option on December 23 , 2020 and got an email notification that its has been processed and got the 2nd email notification that it was sent to my bank with the conversion rate but still as of today I haven't receive any funds into my bank and I am really worried right now due that this is the first time that has ever happened to me and now I am afraid of withdrawing my next funds . Thank you in advance and Happy New Year

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
LuiggiR

Hi Jade,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your funds yet and how this could've inconvenienced you. Please note that it can take up to four business days for the payment to arrive at your bank. We can also assist you in tracing the payment after eight business days from the withdrawal date. Feel free to check this help article to learn more. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
LuiggiR

Hi Jade,

I'm sorry to hear you haven't received your funds yet and how this could've inconvenienced you. Please note that it can take up to four business days for the payment to arrive at your bank. We can also assist you in tracing the payment after eight business days from the withdrawal date. Feel free to check this help article to learn more. 

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
gambitan
Community Member

Thanks for the quick response. I will wait for a couple more days, cheers!
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members