🐈 Community
engrumaraftab

Delayed Payment via ACH Bank Account

Hi All,

I usually prefer ACH Bank Account Method to withdraw the payments from Upwork. The requested payment from Upwork normally reaches my account in 2 days but this time it's been 3 days and I am still waiting for the payment to appear in my account. Why this delay? When is the payment expected to reach my bank account? I am in urgent need of money. Thanks

Regards,

Umar

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r

@Umar A wrote:

Hi All,

I usually prefer ACH Bank Account Method to withdraw the payments from Upwork. The requested payment from Upwork normally reaches my account in 2 days but this time it's been 3 days and I am still waiting for the payment to appear in my account.

ACH to a US bank account (likely a Payoneer virtual account?) or local funds transfer to a bank account in your own country?

At any rate, as has been confirmed a few times now, even ACH can take up to 5 business days (excluding weekends) and in the unlikely case it has not arrived after 8 days (and no sooner than that) you can contact support to initiate a trace.

vladag
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Umar,

I can confirm your transaction is still within the standard processing time for ACH withdrawals. Please get in touch with Customer Support if the funds are not deposited in your account eight days after the withdrawal was initiated.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
tgstudio

Hi Umar,

Same thing has happened to me. I made a withdrawal 4 days ago and no sign of my money yet. I usually receive it the next day. I have no doubt I am going to have to put a trace on it when the time comes.

41207dea

I have made an ACH withdrawal since Thursday, 14th April, 2022, but the payment has not gotten to my bank account yet.

Does anyone know what the problem could be?

Hi Temitayo,

ACH funds will arrive in your bank account within two to five business days. Processing and clearing times vary widely from bank to bank. For more detail click here.

~Andrea
Upwork

Thank you for your response.

It's five business days already and my money is still hanging in the air.

Hi Temitayo,

Thank you for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your tickets on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork
Upcoming Events
Oct 27
Nov 29