🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Delayed Payment
Page options
jacva
Community Member

Delayed Payment

Hello,

I'm having problems with my payment. My transaction records show that my first payment was due July 17. But I only received them today, July 22.

Is it really like that? I thought the date on the transaction period is the date when my pay becomes available for withdrawal.

Please advice. Thank you.

5 REPLIES 5
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Jacqui Lou,

Could you please clarify your query? As per checking, I see that the payment became available on July 17th as hourly payments always do on Wednesday. 

To learn more about how hourly payments works read more details about our Weekly Billing Cycle.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
jacva
Community Member

Hi Bojan,

Thank you for your reply.

As per transaction record, the payment was supposed to be available last July 17. But my balance for withdrawal was $0.00 last July 17. It's only today, July 22, that the billed amount for July 17 appeared as withrawable amount.

Hope this clarifies the matter.

jacva
Community Member

Hello Bojan,

In the attached file, I've encircled the inconsistencies.

The amount available $32.00 was supposed to be available last July 17. But it just became available today. Is it really like that?

**Edited for community guidelines**

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for following up, Jacqui Lou. 

Unfortunately, we aren't able to replicate that the amount only became available today as according to Upwork processes and our records it was processed according to the weekly billing cycle. That said, if you notice in the future the amount isn't available despite the date in the transaction history saying otherwise, please let us know.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
jacva
Community Member

Thank you very much, Bojan.

The next payment became available on time. Looks like everyting is okay now.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths