cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed Payment

Robelyn A Member Since: Dec 31, 2017
1 of 4

Hello there!

I have a really big concern. I work as a freelancer and it happens that my salary doesn't show up in my balance. My salary must show up today, which is October 1, and until now I haven't seen any changes in my money balance. Tomorrow will be October 2 and I'm too worried about my salary. The amount of money that I should have received today is 794.24 PHP. I can provide you with a payment receipt together with complete details to show you that I'm telling the truth and also to support my statement of the problem. I hope I can receive a reply by tomorrow. I really need money now, I hope you understand. Please follow this issue, ASAP.

Thanks,
Robelyn Amores

Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
BEST ANSWER
2 of 4

Hi Robelyn,

I'm sorry to hear your withdrawn earnings still hasn't reflected on your account. Please know that direct to local bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Robelyn A Member Since: Dec 31, 2017
3 of 4

<Reply to your suggested solution>

Hello Upwork Support,

I'm too worried about my salary not being visible in my bank account until now, I hope your solution, which is to initiate a trace to locate the funds would help me to so that I can finally withdraw my salary ( which is actually should be visible in my balance account 9 days ago). I would like to accept any help just to solve my problem. I really need money now. I hope for your kind consideration.

Thanks,
Robelyn **Edited for Community Guidelines**
Upwork Freelancer

Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
4 of 4

Hi Robelyn,

I just checked your account and I can see that our team is already assisting you on your ticket with tracing your transaction. Thank you.

Untitled
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS