🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Delayed arrival of money to my bank accou...
Page options
15a7a997
Community Member

Delayed arrival of money to my bank account

Hello,
On 6/9/2021 $610.41 was automatically transferred to my bank account. Sent to an email with the date this money arrived, it was supposed to arrive from the 10th to the 14th, and the money hasn't arrived yet in my bank account. I don't know why this is the first time I'm late. I called support, and they told me the withdrawal was successful, and your money will arrive within days, but it hasn't. What should I do?

6 REPLIES 6
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Hassan,

Please keep in mind that  It can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

When is the 8 working days calculated?
From 6/10 or 6/14

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Hassan,

We aren’t able to initiate a trace earlier than 8 business days after the withdrawal is initiated. The 8 business days count starts from the day you initiated the payment, from June 9th.

Thank you! 

~ Bojan
Upwork
15a7a997
Community Member

Hello Bojan,
Ok so far it has been 9 days since the start of the transfer (from the 9th to the 18th) and the money has not arrived in my bank account yet?

Hi Hassan,

Please note that the business days mentioned (weekdays) don't include weekends. Kindly let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you.

~ Joanne
Upwork

?

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths