cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delayed my payment in local bank transfer

shoaibf
Shoaib F Member Since: Nov 24, 2016
1 of 3

I have transfered my payment from upwork to my local bank transfer on 25th Jan. But i did not get my payment in my bank for last 3 days. However, it should be in my account at the same day as per policy.  Below is the detail and reference number of y payment. Please let me know where is my payment been stuck and do something to clear my payment.

Regards

Shoaib Farooq

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

vladag
Community Manager
Vladimir G Community Manager Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 3

Hi Shoaib,

I see our agent already explained on your ticket the timing LFT withdrawals entail for transactions to your country and shared additional instructions. Please feel free to follow up on the ticket if you have any questions.

Untitled
rajibmukherjee
Ace Contributor
Rajib M Member Since: Jun 22, 2015
3 of 3

Hi Shoib,

Local Funds Transfer, to my knowledge, do not get credited within the same day. It takes around 3 business days. In my experience of using Upwork and Odesk prior to that, if you withdraw on a Wednesday payment gets credited on Friday. In some cases payment gets credited on Monday. Recently, (and I am referring to August 2016) I received a credit on a Saturday, which is a rarity.

But just to bring to your attention, 26th Jan was a holiday in India. Banking holidays in the US and India affect payment credit. I too made a withdrawal on the 25th Jan cycle and am waiting for the credit. Hopefully it will get credited today.

Do keep the post updated if you hear anything.

Thanks,

Rajib

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS