🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Delayed withdrawal.
Page options
appah-henry
Community Member

Delayed withdrawal.

Hi Upwork community,
I made a withdrawal on 22nd of July of $8, here the reference ID 315359501 and up till this very moment I have not received the money at my local bank, it was suppose to take 5-6 hours max but I still haven't received the money yet. Today Also I withdrew $224 to my local bank heres the reference ID 315867965 and it's more than 6 hours and still yet I have not received any money..
Please I need assistance because I'm already worried, this is the first time I'm having issues like this. Thanks
ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Henry,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Henry,

I checked the transactions and can confirm that both of them were successful from our end. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thanks Aleksandar,
I also have another issue with my ID verification, I was asked to verify my identity by submitting an ID card and a bank statement of which I did and was rejected 3 times . The first time they said both documents didn't pass requirements I was perplexed knowing fully well that these were the documents I have been using for all my verification on upwork , so I tried it the second time but still same response, so I replied them on the request form #29254240 asking what was wrong with the documents so I was told the that the bank statement has password security but my ID card passed the verification so I was asked to resubmit my bank statement removing the passcode on it, of which I did and they rejected the verification again now this time stating that my ID card didn't pass because my DOB it's not on the ID but my bank statement did pass the verification. Now what is getting me confused is why was it accepted all this while and within space of 24hrs my ID card is now no longer accepted..

Please I need assistance on this .. I know I would be asked to message them on the request form but I have done that and I have not gotten any response till now. Thanks.

Hi Henry,

I'll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks Bojan,
My ID verification has been approved .. Thanks
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members