🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Delays in Bancolombia payments
Page options
lilita35
Community Member

Delays in Bancolombia payments

Hey guys...I am concerned about my withdrawals in my bank Bancolombia...I used to receive all my weekly payments as internacional transferS and since they asked for the bank code everything seemed to have changed....now the money is not available immediately as it used to be...it is available in around 15 hours and the last one I requested yesterday has not arrived...I called bancolombia and all they say is "please contact upwork, we cant give you an estimated delivery time because we dont know if they are using a bank, a money transfer agency or a local payment processor in Colombia" I reached upwork and it seems to be forbidden to reveal how they process the payments or what company they use so we can track our payments...and the worst is that in my saving accounts statements for upwork withdrawals used to say "international transfer" and now all it says is PAGO DE PROV LOCAL PAYMENT CO...what is that? In Bancolombia they dont give me a good explanation and I am absolutely lost.
3 REPLIES 3
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Liliana,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you're referring to was successfully processed on our end. Please know that direct to local bank transfers take between 2 to 5 business days. If it hasn't reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
granadosn
Community Member

The same thing is happening to me, with Bancolombia, every withdrawal used to take about an hour, now they take up to two days, if Upwork changed their payment processor they should go back to the old one, this is so annoying.

Hey, are you still having those issues?

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members