🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Delete Payooner from Upwork account.
Page options
nicatmanafov
Community Member

Delete Payooner from Upwork account.

Hello. I added my Payoneer debit cart to my Upwork account 1 year ago. But now I don't use Payoneer and want to delete it. I have contacted with Payoneer and deleted my account. Now I want to delete Payoneer payment method from my Upwork account. How can I do it?

Thanks!

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nicat,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

12 REPLIES 12
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Nicat,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thanks a lot, Goran! 🙂

I want to delete Payoneer account from my Upwork account. Please help me.

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Md, and Mudassar, 

Please reach out to Payoneer's Support Team and request for your Payoneer account to be disassociated with your Upwork account. Once this has been done, please let us know by updating this thread, and our team will connect you to the Customer Support Team for your Payoneer accounts to be removed from your Upwork account.

~ Avery
Upwork

Okay, I will update asap.

Thank you, Avery

Mudassar

Hi Avery O, I am not able to access my Payoneer Account because of my account is a block. Please remove my Payoneer account.

Thanks

Mudassar

Hi Mudassar,

Please reach out to Payoneer support first so that they can disassociate the existing Payoneer account from Upwork. You will receive a confirmation email when it has been done. Please get back to us after receiving the confirmation email from Payoneer so that we can assist you further on our end.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I already reach out to Payoneer but did not any response.please  let me know what is a second way to do this.

Mudassar

Hi Mudassir,

You need to try and reach out to Payoneer support again as they need to disassociate the existing Payoneer account from Upwork. Once that is done, we can assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I want to delete Payoneer debit cart from my Upwork account. Please help me.
Mudassar

Please contact Payoneer support team.

Hi Sakib,

If any help is needed from our end, feel free to follow up and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths