🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Delete a 8 year old feedback from my free...
Page options
tf2tech
Community Member

Delete a 8 year old feedback from my freelancer profile

This happened way back for a $13 job and it has been affecting me to date. 

It's an 8-year-old review. I want to know if we can do anything about it. 

7 REPLIES 7
tf2tech
Community Member

I cannot even provide a refund. Upwork says no transactions found to issue refund. 

Hi Sunny,
I believe that you can’t refund after 180 days. I have been trying to refund a client over the last couple days and I want to do it the right way. The contract dates back to 2016. If you find the answer, let me know. I’ll do the same.

Yes I think you are correct. 

Back in those days, upwork was called oDesk, a lot has changed since then.

An option to improve old feedback can help me a lot. 

Hi Deb and Sunny,

Thanks for posting your question in the Community. I'd like to confirm that freelancers have the option to issue a refund for 180 days after the payment is received. Unfortunately, this option is no longer available on the contracts in question.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Sunny G wrote:

This happened way back for a $13 job and it has been affecting me to date.

Why do you think it affects you?

Sunny G wrote:

I want to know if we can do anything about it. 

No, there is nothing you can do about it other than complete jobs so it falls off the page, but I doubt it is having and real effect anyway.

tf2tech
Community Member

Having a three-star definitely gives a negative impression to someone who is looking to hire. No one looks at the time-lapsed while considering the hire. There are many potential applicants and generally, there is quick glance for the initial screening.    

petra_r
Community Member

Sunny G wrote:

Having a three-star definitely gives a negative impression to someone who is looking to hire. No one looks at the time-lapsed while considering the hire.

With all due respect, the time to think about it was 8 years ago.

Too late now.

But with each new contract that is completed, that will be pushed down and then off the page.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths