🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Delete a 8 year old feedback from my freelanc...
Page options
tf2tech
Community Member

Delete a 8 year old feedback from my freelancer profile

This happened way back for a $13 job and it has been affecting me to date. 

It's an 8-year-old review. I want to know if we can do anything about it. 

7 REPLIES 7
tf2tech
Community Member

I cannot even provide a refund. Upwork says no transactions found to issue refund. 

Hi Sunny,
I believe that you can’t refund after 180 days. I have been trying to refund a client over the last couple days and I want to do it the right way. The contract dates back to 2016. If you find the answer, let me know. I’ll do the same.

Yes I think you are correct. 

Back in those days, upwork was called oDesk, a lot has changed since then.

An option to improve old feedback can help me a lot. 

Hi Deb and Sunny,

Thanks for posting your question in the Community. I'd like to confirm that freelancers have the option to issue a refund for 180 days after the payment is received. Unfortunately, this option is no longer available on the contracts in question.

~ Vladimir
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Sunny G wrote:

This happened way back for a $13 job and it has been affecting me to date.

Why do you think it affects you?

Sunny G wrote:

I want to know if we can do anything about it. 

No, there is nothing you can do about it other than complete jobs so it falls off the page, but I doubt it is having and real effect anyway.

tf2tech
Community Member

Having a three-star definitely gives a negative impression to someone who is looking to hire. No one looks at the time-lapsed while considering the hire. There are many potential applicants and generally, there is quick glance for the initial screening.    

petra_r
Community Member

Sunny G wrote:

Having a three-star definitely gives a negative impression to someone who is looking to hire. No one looks at the time-lapsed while considering the hire.

With all due respect, the time to think about it was 8 years ago.

Too late now.

But with each new contract that is completed, that will be pushed down and then off the page.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members

Upcoming Events
Jun 25
Crafting Your Compelling Story
Talent Toolbox English