🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Delete a team
Page options
habibma
Community Member

Delete a team

Hi there!

I want to delete a team I created for a project but unable to see any delete button. Can anyone please assist me regarding this.

Regards

8 REPLIES 8
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Manan,

You can remove team members by accessing your settings and then navigating to Members & Permissions. Next to each team member, there is an option to "Remove From Team".

Please review this article for more information about adding or removing team members. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I have removed all members from team already. Now I want to team itself. Can you please guide me how to do this?

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Manan,

Please send me a PM (Click on my name) with your team name and I will assist you further, thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I would like to message you for assistance, but receive an error when I attempt to message you from your profile.

Please provide guidance on hiding/deleting a team with no member and no prior contract history.

hi,

I also have the same problem sir, I also can't finmd any delete option to remove team from my profile.
Please provide guidance to deleting a team with no member and no prior contract history. here I am providing you screenshot please check:**Edited for Community Guidelines**

Hi Vaibhav,

Just to clarify, in order for the team to be deleted under your freelancer profile, you will need to close the agency profile.
However, you can also go to Settings > My Teams > Default team > and from the drop down menu choose the option "No default team". To learn more about this, check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
c0e0ff95
Community Member

It's evidently impossible to delete a Team or, alternatively, astoundingly difficult to find guidance on how to do so.

Hi Richard,

I am sorry to hear about the challenges faced by you in deleting a team and reaching us for support. I shared your report with our team and one of our agents will reach out to you using a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members