🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Delete button in Work Diary segment detai...
Page options
lucioric
Community Member

Delete button in Work Diary segment detail

Hi. fortunately now I am having a hourly contract, so at the end of the week I review the timesheet details, deleting the low activities 10-minute segments and the segments dedicated to other activities. Then, I go photograph by photograph and where I detect or remember activity ouside the project I delete this segment. But for now I need to do it through the work diary from the day, but i think it would be great that the 10-minute segment detail webpage contains a link to delete the segment, without doing more clicks to go back to the per-day webpage.

1 REPLY 1
petra_r
Community Member

Lucio Ricardo M wrote:

Hi. fortunately now I am having a hourly contract, so at the end of the week I review the timesheet details, deleting the low activities 10-minute segments and the segments dedicated to other activities. Then, I go photograph by photograph and where I detect or remember activity ouside the project I delete this segment.

That sounds like a really poorly thought out way to run an hourly contract. Have you considered working only on the project while charging the client? That's how it is supposed to work. You are meant to work on the client's project while being paid for your time.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members