🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Delete old account and replace priamary email...
Page options
rambhiyainfotech
Community Member

Delete old account and replace priamary email of second account.

Hello,

I have created two accounts on Upwork. Due to not aware of policy. One for Personal Use and One for Proffesinal Use.

Can you delete my previous upwork account and add that email as primary in second Upwork Account ?

It will be very helpfull for me to work with personal account, rather then managing 2 accounts.

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

Vishal R wrote:

I have created two accounts on Upwork. Due to not aware of policy. One for Personal Use and One for Proffesinal Use..

To have 2 accounts is a violation of Upwork's terms of service and you must close the new account and keep only the original account.

Hello,

My old account is not functional. I have verified my new account with Verification Process and already received amount in that too.

SO can you please delete my old account ?

Vishal R wrote:

My old account is not functional. 

What do you mean it is "not functional?" In what way isn't it "functional? Was it suspended or never approved?

Hello,

I think I have deleted that account because of not using it from very long time.

Vishal R wrote:

I think I have deleted that account because of not using it from very long time.

You'll have to contact support to reopen your original account. The account you are posting from is a policy violation.

How can I contact support ? any email chat feature ?

Hi Vishal,

Thanks for reaching out. Just like Petra mentioned and as a friendly reminder, having multiple accounts is a serious violation of the Upwork Terms of Service. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths