cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted Screenshots / Time Stamps

Celeste V Member Since: Jun 4, 2016
1 of 3

Hi

Please note that I'm a newbie, just started my first assignment today...

By accident, I've deleted some of the screenshots of the progress of the work that I've done during the day (not realising that it would also delete the time stamps) and now I've literally lost about 40 minutes worth of work that I've done.

My time sheet displays that I've worked 4 hours, 20 minutes, however, I've reached my 5 hour limit that was set for the week.

Is there a way to retrieve the deleted screenshots/time stamps?

Why does the time worked not correspond with the timer?

Please advise accordingly.

regards

Community Guru
Mary W Member Since: Nov 10, 2014
BEST ANSWER
2 of 3

If your client allows manual time, you can go back in and add your deleted time.  If not, you might ask them to allow it, at least for this week.  Once the week has ended (Sunday pm), you cannot make any changes.

It takes a while for updates to your tracker to show up on other places.

Community Guru
Katrina B Member Since: Jan 9, 2011
3 of 3

@Mary W wrote:

If your client allows manual time, you can go back in and add your deleted time.  If not, you might ask them to allow it, at least for this week.  Once the week has ended (Sunday pm), you cannot make any changes.

It takes a while for updates to your tracker to show up on other places.

Celeste in addition to Mary's advice, you also need to really fill out your profile more or you could get suspended.  Your profile pic has to be you or none at all, also you need to add education, job experience and portfolio items.  I'm not being snarky but I'm really surprised you was even able to get your profile accepted.  Good Luck!! 

"Fairness is giving all people the treatment they earn and deserve. It doesn't mean treating everyone alike-Coach John Wooden"
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS