Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleted old account, cant use email address on new account

Stephen Y Member Since: Aug 7, 2017
1 of 20

I had an old account, under **Edited for Community Guidelines**
I deleted this account.
But I still can't use this email address on this account.

Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
2 of 20

Hi Steve,

I'll ask our team to review your accounts and release the email so you can add it to your active account. 

Alan Rolando O Member Since: Aug 16, 2017
3 of 20

Hello, I'm having the same issue, i really need to change my email.

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
4 of 20

Hi Alan,

Could you please click on my name next to this post and send me a private message with the email address you are referring to?

~ Valeria
Untitled
Stephen R Member Since: Sep 3, 2017
5 of 20

I am having the same issue where I had an old account that I deleted, but I need that email address to add to my Paypal in my new account. Thank you!

Jas B Member Since: Feb 9, 2019
6 of 20

I want to activate my old email can you help me?

Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
7 of 20

Hi Jas,

Can you please send me a PM by clicking on my name and kindly share the email address of the account you are referring to. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Siskha N Member Since: Mar 31, 2019
8 of 20

Hello,

I accidentally deleted my old account but I want to use the same email to this new account. The notification said that I have to contact support but I still don't know which one the article that can actually help to restore my old email address. I can't send you a private message too because I still don't have sufficient privileges to do so. Please help me. Thanks in advance.

Avery O Moderator Member Since: Nov 23, 2015
9 of 20

Hi Siskha, 

I tried looking for your old account, but I was unable to locate it. Please send your old account's details to me through a private message so that I can look into this for you. 

-Avery
Untitled
Aayushi A Member Since: Mar 26, 2019
10 of 20

I had an old account under my email address, now i have deleted that account, but i can't use the same email address i used before on my new account, 

Two of my accounts are locked , Please release those account so that i can use those further

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS