Deleted

13 REPLIES 13
kochubei_valeria
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Aaron,

Sorry about the frustration this has caused you. I will follow up with the team about your case and see what can be done to help with this situation.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Valeria
Upwork

Hi Aaron,

Please, refer to the latest reply on your ticket where everything was explained in detail, including the suspension of your account and issues with the timing of your refund.

Thank you.

~ Valeria
Upwork

How can Upwork steal from you when you willingly came to this platform? 

If you're suspended, then how come your account is accessible? 

From what I can gather his suspension was resolved, and generally a suspension does not render the account inaccessible.

From what I can gather the OP had a dispute with a client, agreed to refund, he refunded from non-available funds, there was a mix up and he was briefly suspended, the refund went through, his account was resumed.

Aaron, I am not Support, I just responded to Mariska's comment and question based on what you had told us earlier. I suggest you continue discussing this with support, as this is the user forum.  Other than the mods nobody has access to the details of your situation.

Hi Aaron,

I edited your posts because we can’t discuss dispute or policy cases, or share their details in the Community.

Untitled

Aaron,

I have checked and it looks like during the temporary suspension of your account you had no available funds. All the money was either pending or withdrawn. Therefore no money was held.

Also please refer to article 6.4 of Upwork Terms of Service.

~ Valeria
Upwork