cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting Bad Reviews - A discussion

Ace Contributor
Suzi E Member Since: Nov 19, 2018
61 of 63

Seriously, in cases like this, it's stacked against the freelancer. Unfortunately, there does seem to be a percentage of really bad clients on this site. They can wreck your Job Success Score for no known reason. I suspect that most freelancers have experienced this kind of a nightmare from time to time.

What's even worse is the client who seems sane and reasonable at first and then goes wacko. 

A freelancer shouldn't have to live in terror of clients like this, but unfortunately, Upwork gives them more leverage than the freelancer gets. It's our reputation that is impacted so the anxiety on our part is through the roof.

Suzi

Community Guru
Rene K Member Since: Jul 10, 2014
62 of 63

Suzi E wrote:

Seriously, in cases like this, it's stacked against the freelancer.

I used to think the same. Then I hired a con artist who knows how to play with feedback removal and refunds.

-----------
"Where darkness shines like dazzling light"   —William Ashbless
Community Guru
Tiffany S Member Since: Jan 15, 2016
63 of 63

Suzi E wrote:

Seriously, in cases like this, it's stacked against the freelancer. Unfortunately, there does seem to be a percentage of really bad clients on this site. They can wreck your Job Success Score for no known reason. I suspect that most freelancers have experienced this kind of a nightmare from time to time.

What's even worse is the client who seems sane and reasonable at first and then goes wacko. 

A freelancer shouldn't have to live in terror of clients like this, but unfortunately, Upwork gives them more leverage than the freelancer gets. It's our reputation that is impacted so the anxiety on our part is through the

Probably a person who "lives in terror" of a bad review doesn't have the right constitution to be an independent business owner.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS