🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Deleting Saved Jobs postings from list.
Page options
christopher-szum
Community Member

Deleting Saved Jobs postings from list.

When I go to “Saved Jobs” and it states “Job is no longer available” how do I delete that posting from my list? When clicking on the link there are various explanations, but no option to delete. Thx

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Christopher,

Clicking on the heart on the right side of the job post in your ''Saved jobs'' list will remove that job post from the list.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

This does not work. It just says Expand. Then when I expand and go to the posting I do what you said with the heart and it will not get rid of this. Why does'nt Upwork make it easy with a DELETE button?

Hi Leslie,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

~Andrea
Upwork
lpaguio_08
Community Member

Hello. I have the same issue. However, the result came totally different. Even I click the heart, the job post still stays in my "Saved Jobs". And whenever I want to add more job posts saved, it won't appear on my "Saved Jobs" anymore. And all job posts in my "Saved jobs" says "Payment unverified" but actually all companies are "payment verified".

Hi Leslie,

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding this issue. One of our agents will update your ticket and assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

Looks like Upwork needs some good UX folks who think of a DELETE button!

lcarrel
Community Member

What if there is no heart to click. 

sami00upwork
Community Member

heart mean click on love iconremovie-job.png

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members