🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Deleting Saved Jobs
Page options
writermom1
Community Member

Deleting Saved Jobs

I know I can go to my saved jobs and mark them as deleted. When we do that what we end up with is a list of jobs we have closed in effect. Great. My question is, is there a way to get rid of those? The reason I ask is that my list of jobs I have closed just keeps growing and I find that there is no order to the new jobs I save- which really makes saving sort of useless. If this can never be done Upwork needs to come up with a way to sort saved jobs so new ones don't end up on page 40, for instance, of all saved jobs- which there apparently is no way to get rid of.

8 REPLIES 8
LuiggiR

Hi Sheila,

I checked and it seems that you're not removing the saved jobs, but collapsing them. If you click the thumbs down icon, the jobs will just collapse but still show under your saved jobs tab. You can remove them by clicking the heart icon instead. If for some reason that does not work, you can clear your browser cache and cookies or use a different browser and try again. Please, let me know if you were able to do it or need further assistance.

~ Luiggi
Upwork

I see what you mean. Clicking the heart is much better. Clicking the thumbs
down is useful if you want to look later and see why you didn't want to
pursue it though I guess.

Thanks,
Sheila
028aab3d
Community Member

Greetings there!

I clicked on the heart button but it's still not deleting the saved job which I had saved earlier. Could you please guide me for the same? 

Thanks and regards,

Anushree Sikder

Hi Anushree,

Could you please try clearing your cache and cookies or logging in with a different browser to see if the issue persists?

~Andrea
Upwork
mrktingmachine
Community Member

Please give us a way to delete saved jobs that are no longer available. Because it removes the heart option and there is currently NO WAY AT ALL to remove this saved jobs.

Maybe try with another browser or clear your cache. A job no longer available does not change your heart option. Click on the black heart and the job will be removed from your list. I just tried one.

Hi Scott,

I would be happy to help. Could you please confirm if you see an option to remove Saved Job if you click the green "Expand" button first? Here is a screenshot for reference.  

If you do not see this option please share a screenshot from your end so that we can assist you accordingly. 

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

If you click on the feedback, click on "remove feedback," and refresh the page, the saved heart will appear again.

I don't know why this problem occurs, but it pops up occasionally.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members