🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Deleting manual hours from the wrong project
Page options
sfalkens
Community Member

Deleting manual hours from the wrong project

I added manual hours to the wrong contract (which is completed and paid for, but not officially closed).  Now two days later I cannot delete those hours from the record.  The delete function doesn't show up.  This does not impact any payment or work, but I just want to remove my notes which were meant for another client.  

Thanks,

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sandra,

Just to confirm, are you referring to manual time added in this week or the previous one? Unfortunately, if your time was added in the previous week you will not be able to edit your Work Diary anymore since the week has ended and the hours were sent to your clients for review. 
If you would like to share more private details with me, feel free to reach out via PM (click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Sandra,

Just to confirm, are you referring to manual time added in this week or the previous one? Unfortunately, if your time was added in the previous week you will not be able to edit your Work Diary anymore since the week has ended and the hours were sent to your clients for review. 
If you would like to share more private details with me, feel free to reach out via PM (click on my name). Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello Goran my name is Yasmin. I have problems related to **Edited for Community Guidelines**. I logged in to the wrong client. Now I cannot delete the pending transaction. The logged payment for **Edited for Community Guidelines** is the wrong one. I was supposed to include it for the Reformation Services client. Now**Edited for Community Guidelines** demanded me to refund but I cannot do that. I cannot click on it. Please help

Hi Yasmin,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for the issue you are experiencing. Please allow more time for our team to review your case and respond accordingly to your ticket. You will be notified of their response.

~ Nikola
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Sandra F wrote:

I added manual hours to the wrong contract (which is completed and paid for, but not officially closed).  Now two days later I cannot delete those hours from the record.  The delete function doesn't show up.  This does not impact any payment or work, but I just want to remove my notes which were meant for another client.  

You can only delete or edit hours for the current week, because the client has already been charged for last week's hours. You can't delete them or edit the notes for last week's logged time. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members