🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Delivery Status Notification
Page options
blair-pomahac
Community Member

Delivery Status Notification

I'm not really sure why I'm gettng this email message. I've just been posting replies inthe forum.

Delivery Status Notification (Delay)

Error Icon
Delivery incomplete
There was a temporary problem delivering your message to donotreply@community.upwork.com. Gmail will retry for 20 more hours. You'll be notified if the delivery fails permanently.

2 REPLIES 2
ArjayM

Hi Blair,

Please note that messages will not be delivered to donotreply@community.upwork.com since it's a " Do Not Reply" email from Upwork. Can you please share with us more information about your concern so that we can assist you accordingly? 

A quick way to contact support is by clicking the "Get Support" button that shows at the bottom right corner in the Upwork Help. You will be asked what type of account you need help with and to describe your issue or questions. Please select the best option for your situation. If you’d like to speak to an agent, you can request that via the chatbot. If you have some general questions about using Upwork or are looking for advice, feel free to post here in the Community.

~ Arjay
Upwork

Arjay,

Thanks for taking the time to reply to my post.

I'm going to check my sent email and see if I had replied to an Upwork notification via Gmail.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members

Upcoming Events
Jun 25
Crafting Your Compelling Story
Talent Toolbox English