🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Desctop App
Page options
joewyne
Community Member

Desctop App

I wrote to the Tech support about an issue I am having and I haven't received feedback from them since last week. My timer does not record all hours. Today I worked for 8 hrs but it only recorded 6 hrs. Last week it was only recording 1 hour minus and this week two. Kindly lemme know if I am the only one facing this issue or we are many and how to solve it.

2 REPLIES 2
k_nadel
Community Member

Tech support can certainly take their time to reply, it's frustrating but you're not alone my friend...

In the meantime, you always have the option to manually log those additional 2 hours via the work diary, but be aware those wouldn't be covered by Upwork's payment protection scheme... In my experience most clients aren't too concerned whether you log your hours via Upwork's tracker or not, some of them don't even know of its existence, but if you know tracking time is important to your client I would make sure to talk to them before doing so to make them aware of the situation and to communicate the reasons why you need to manually log those 2 hours and that you are talking with tech support.

Hope that helps!

AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Josephat,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths