🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Design Team formed by Freelancers.
Page options
andy-talbott
Community Member

Design Team formed by Freelancers.

Is it possible to form a team using Freelancers form this Web site?  Engineering is made up of a number of disciplines.  A team made up of different disciplines could handle more and larger projects.

4 REPLIES 4
martina_plaschka
Community Member

Andy T wrote:

Is it possible to form a team using Freelancers form this Web site?  Engineering is made up of a number of disciplines.  A team made up of different disciplines could handle more and larger projects.

Of course. That's was agencies are for, comprised of different freelancers with an approved profile. 

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Andy,

Yes, the Agency account model is designed to accommodate teams of freelancers working together. You can find more information here. If you would like to work as a team you will need to open an Agency account and list all team members in your Agency. 

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Thanks for the reply.  It was very helpful.  But I have another question.  I don't necessarily want to create a Team but I would like to work with a Team.  Is it possible to approach a Team and submit a request to join.  If so is there a list of Teams that I could review.  I would like to work with a good Team but I don't have the desire to run the Team.
andy
##-Please type your reply above this line -##

Hi Andy,

Unfortunately this is not possible at the moment. The only way to join an agency is to be invited by an agency administrator. To learn more about this check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members