cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop APP installed could not finish Log-in! stack at "ONE MOMENT PLEASE" HELP!

noviechristian
Novie Christian C Member Since: Feb 23, 2020
1 of 22

My desktop app is working but I cannot finish my log-in. It keeps on loading the pop-out window saying "One Moment Please" and it really took so long. Need help! Please look at my attachment. Thanks!

tinker_bell3
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
2 of 22

Hi Novie Christian,

It looks like you were trying to log into your account by signing in to Google. Could you please try to log in by entering your Upwork username and password? If that doesn't resolve the issue, please let us know so we can check further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
noviechristian
3 of 22

I tried it now but still, it is telling me to sign in using google. Any other solution for this miss joanne? thanks

noviechristian
4 of 22

THERE! Thanks for the idea. I disconnect my 1-click signed in at the connected services and it worked.

THANKS A LOT!

3b5760d9
Yingxin L Member Since: Feb 17, 2020
5 of 22

Hello Novie,

I am facing the same problem as you describe. This is my first-time download desktop APP and gonna start my first job on Upwork. Please help me how to solve this~

g_vasilevski
Goran V Moderator Member Since: Mar 24, 2017
6 of 22

Hi Yingxin,

Please go to Settings > Connected Services > and disconnect your Gmail account. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
3b5760d9
Yingxin L Member Since: Feb 17, 2020
7 of 22

Dear Sir,

Thank you so much for your rapid reply.

But, by following your instruction, my google account actually does not connect. (as attached)

g_vasilevski
8 of 22

Hi Yingxin,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with your desktop app. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
e5515de0
Dabby T Member Since: Mar 31, 2020
9 of 22

Hi i am having the same issue.

Is there any normalized solution that works for everybody ? (I am using a MacBook)

g_vasilevski
10 of 22

Hi Dabby,

Please go to Settings > Connected Services > and disconnect your Google account. If you`re still experiencing the same problem after this, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS