Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Desktop App Google Log In error

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
71 of 766

Hi Piotr,

Could you please look at the system tray where the Upwork icon should be running? Please right-click on that and go to settings and logout. Once this is done, click on the application icon and log back in.  

If the issue persists, you can also try Troubleshooting tips shared in this help article.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Saad E Member Since: Dec 19, 2018
72 of 766

I have the same problem

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
73 of 766

Hi Saad,

Please go to your Settings > Connected Services > and disassociate your Google from your Upwork account. After that, kindly log in using the App with your Upwork email and userID. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Alice S Member Since: Apr 20, 2020
74 of 766

Hi,

I don't have a possibility to log out from the settings page, this is all I see... 

Highlighted
Vladimir G Moderator Member Since: Oct 31, 2014
75 of 766

Hi Alice,

Sorry about the confusion, you can find this option in your account settings and not on the Desktop app. Please go to your account > click on your photo in the upper-right corner > select Settings from the drop-down menu > Connected Services > disconnect your Google account. Please let us know if you need further guidance or help.

Highlighted
Nishant D Member Since: Jan 23, 2020
76 of 766

unable to log in into windows app using google login

Highlighted
Joanne Marie P Moderator Member Since: Nov 26, 2017
77 of 766

Hi Nishant,

Please go to your Settings > Connected Services > and disassociate your Google from your Upwork account. After that, kindly login using the App with your Upwork email and userID. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thank you!

-Joanne
Untitled
Highlighted
Mennatullah A Member Since: Apr 20, 2020
78 of 766

I cannot log in to my account using the desktop app. I sign-in using google account.

Highlighted
Bojan S Moderator Member Since: Mar 9, 2018
79 of 766

Hi Mennatullah,

Please go to Settings>Connected Services on your account and disable Google Sign-In. Afterwards, please try to log into your Desktop app by using your username/account email address and your password.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Untitled
Highlighted
Maria M Member Since: Apr 3, 2020
80 of 766

Hi Alexander, 

I can not log in into Desktop App via my Google account.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS