🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Desktop App: Logged time has not been uploade...
Page options
caroline-hagen
Community Member

Desktop App: Logged time has not been uploaded for days despite stable internet connection

Hi there,

My Upwork desktop app stopped uploading my logged working hours somewhere at the beginning of this week. It has always worked well until now, so I don't think it has something to do with SSL/TLS. Internet connection is stable as well. I don't want to restart the app because I'm scared to lose my logged time. What can I do?

Thanks for your help!

Caroline

ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi Caroline,

Please keep in mind that manual time is not protected under our Upwork Hourly Protection. You can discuss this further with your client.
Our team will also reach out to you via ticket to assist you further with your missing hours. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Caroline,

Could you please try to connect to another internet connection/ISP to check if your time will be uploaded? 
You can also submit a support ticket from the Desktop app to that your logs are included as well. To do this click on the Settings Cog > Support & Feedback. If you have any additional questions, let me know. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

thanks for your reply. I tried the first solution (still offline/ connection lost) and also tried to send a support request via the app but an "Error processing my request" occured. Should I restart the app and try to log my worked hours manually or is there another way?

Thanks, Caroline

Hi Caroline,

Please keep in mind that manual time is not protected under our Upwork Hourly Protection. You can discuss this further with your client.
Our team will also reach out to you via ticket to assist you further with your missing hours. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members