🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Desktop App Not Working
Page options
katblack4
Community Member

Desktop App Not Working

Hello! 

I downloaded the desktop app for Mac to track my time, and can't log in. I get the error message "an unknown error has occurred." I tried resetting my password, restarting the app, restarting my computer, and waiting a day to see if it resolves. None of these worked, and the error persists. 

9 REPLIES 9
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Kathleen,

Thanks for reaching out to us. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I'm having the same problem "unknown error". Already uninstalled & re-installed.  Help please!

Hi Dawn,

Could you please share your more details about your operating system so that I can assist you further? Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

HELLO!

My desktop app for Window 64-bits not working to track my time, and can't log in. it shows blank only after run" I tried, restarting the app, restarting my computer, and waiting a day to see if it resolves. None of these worked, and the error shows blank only”

Please checkout

Screenshot 

Hi Amjad,

Please try the troubleshooting tips shared in this help article. If the issue persists, please report it following the ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly. If you have any further question feel free to follow up, we will be happy to help.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi Nikola

issue is still persists

it shows blank, i can't reach the login. please help.

Like same problem as below link 

https://community.upwork.com/t5/New-to-Upwork/Desktop-app-shows-blank-forever/td-p/749525

Hi Amjad,

Thank you for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a email to assist you further. 

~ Nikola
Upwork

Hi 

Still waiting about this issue please  

Hi Amjad,

I checked and it seems that you are already in correspondence with our team on your support ticket. Please consider following up on the ticket so that our team can assist you further.

Thank you,

~ Nikola
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members