🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Desktop App is not opening after installa...
Page options
dexign4you
Community Member

Desktop App is not opening after installation but just showing white screen

Hi Upwork!
I downloaded and installed Desktop App but after installation, the App doesn't shows anything but just a white screen.

I had reinstalled several times but the issue is still same. I tried both Standard and Beta version but still facing the same issue.

Please help me out.
Thanks

7 REPLIES 7
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Muhammad,

Could you please try the troubleshooting tips shared in this help article.  If the issue persists, please report it following the ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Bojan,
I read your mentioned article but couldn't find solution. When I tried to "How  do I report a Problem"  then they said click by app but my app doesn't show anything. I tried to contact with direct agent but couldn't find any option for that.
Can you help me to connect with any live chat agent so I can ask then in live chat.
Please also see the issue attachement. This is what my app looks when I open it.

Thanks

Hi Muhammad,

Thanks for following up. One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hi Aleksandar
How will I get notification about a support person ready.?

Hi Muhammad,

You will be notified via email and you can also access the support ticket directly on this link.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

HI Aleksandar,
I replied with requried attachement but its about 24 hours but no reply from them. Can you help me to resolve my issue soon.
Thanks

Hi Muhammad,

I followed- up with the team, and one of the agents will update your ticket to assist you further. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths