🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Desktop App is not working
Page options
aati707
Community Member

Desktop App is not working

My desktop app has stucked here. It is not opening. Tried beta version as well but in vein. Please let me know ASAP how can I resolve this? I need to work and track my time. SS attached.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Atif,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with the Desktop App. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Atif,

Could you please look at the system tray where the Upwork icon should be running? Please right-click on that and go to settings and logout. Once this is done, click on the application icon and log back in.  If the issue persists, you can also try Troubleshooting tips shared in this help article.

~ Bojan
Upwork
aati707
Community Member

Hi Bojan.

Thank you for your response. In the setting there is no option of log out. 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Atif,

Once you`ve opened the settings tab look at the bottom of the new tab. Here you will also see a text "Signed in as Goran V - Sign Out". Once you`ve clicked the SIgned out hyperlink, you will log out and will be able to log in again. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi Goran,

Thank you for your quick response. There is no text at the end of setting tab. I am attaching a screen shot. I have uninstalled 10 times and intalled again. I need to login to start my work and I don't know how to resolve this issue. 

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Thank you for the confirmation, Atif.

Do you have the option to send a Support ticket via the app by clicking on the Settings Cog > Support & Feedback? If yes, feel free to submit a ticket and our team will assist you further.

~ Goran
Upwork

No there is no option for that too. Can you please open a ticket on my behlaf? I need the work done for my client ASAP and I unable track time from the app. Could this be resolved on urgent basis?

Thank you

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Atif,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with the Desktop App. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths