🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Desktop App not working
Page options
rhicxv
Community Member

Desktop App not working

Hi,

My desktop app is not loading. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling. I also tried clearing my laptop's junk through CCleaner. But it still doesn't work. Whenever I click the desktop shortcut, it will open the dialog box and introduce Upwork (as seen in the attached screenshot). But after, I click 'Got it!', nothing is loading. Please help. I need to work this weekend. 😞

Thanks in advance,

Rica

3 REPLIES 3
JoanneP

Hi Rica Mae,

I'm sorry to hear that you are having issues with the time tracker app. I've shared your concern with the team. One of our team members will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket. Thank you!

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hello,

I am facing the same issue, my deskstop upwork app icon is not opening. I reinstalled the app and tried to do everything I could still the icon does not open. When I restart the computer a dialogue box opens and when I click on the last option "Got it" after that nothing happens. Please let me know where and to whom I may report my issues as I am in the middle of an assignment that needs to be completed. Thanks a lot for the help.

Regards

Manisha Sharma

Hi Manisha,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further with your desktop app as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members