🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Desktop Timer Issue
Page options
muhammad_kayum-h
Community Member

troubling Upwork desktop time tracking app for captcha problem.

I am troubling with desktop time tracking app. It always says that One more step
Please complete the security check to access www.upwork.com
but I could not see any captcha how can I solve captcha problem. Please help me asap. contact with me. Thanks.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi MD. KAYUM,

Could you, please refer to this help article for troubleshooting tips and let us know if you still experience issues after applying them? 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

121 REPLIES 121

Hi!

My upwork desktop app is not loading properly. It is trying to load cloudflare captcha unsuccessfully everytime I try to open it. 

This loading never ends and app never opens 😕

Upwork desktop app issue.png

Hi Muhammad,

I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing this issue. We'll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to further assist you.

Thank you.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
rasha86
Community Member

Hi, canyou please help me, my app tracker is not working

Hi Rasa,

I shared your issue with the rest of our team and one of our agents will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am having the same issue now.Help I am losing money

Hi Jason,

One of our agents will reach out to you via support ticket in order to assist you further.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

No one has contacted me

I need help. Captcha screen won't clear from my diary. I've tried everything possible but ntn works.

Hello,

I am also experiencing the same problem now with my desktop app.

Please help.

Hi Jher Mae,

I see that you already created two support tickets regarding the problem you're experiencing. I'll follow up with the team and you can expect an update very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I am facing an issue with the desktop app. It's continuously checking for the security check. Even though I made the security check twice. It's not going, I couldn't log hours due to this issue.

Please have a look at the enclosed screenshot.

Hello Bhuvaneshwaran, 

Can you please try quitting your Desktop application and restart it again to see if the problem persists. 

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Upwork

Hi Pradeep,

I tried it, even I uninstalled and re-installed it, still the problem
persists.

Hi Bhuvaneshwaran,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with the Desktop app. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hello everyone!

I install the Upwork desktop app, but it doesn't work. I'm attaching a screenshot for better understanding. Please have a look and give me a solution ASAP! 

Thanks in advance.

Sincerely, 

Mehedi

Hi Mehedi,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with the Desktop app. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
yagord
Community Member

i can't access the Messages page lately. it just won't load.

the Windows Desktop app won't load as well. it says " checking your browser" or something like that.

and the Android app is super glitchy and slow. each time you need to reopen it, and it takes ages to load...

how on earth have I communicate with my clients???

i'm not even sure someone in charge will read this, the support bot couldn't understand my message. so at least I'll write here...

Hi Yaroslav,

I can see you were able to submit a support ticket with our team regarding this. Please allow some time for our team to review and they will update you directly via ticket as soon as possible.

Thanks!

~Andrea
Upwork

Hi Upwork team,

I'm experiencing the same issue. Please help me. My app won't load

Thank you

Hi Elise Faye,

I've shared your concern with the team. One of our agents will reach out and assist you directly via a support ticket.

~ Joanne
Upwork
rasha86
Community Member

Hi Joanne, can you please let the team to contact me via ticket as I have AGAIN the same problem, last week everything was fixed, and now it is showing me the smae problem.

Hi Rasa,

I shared your report with our team and one of our agents already reached out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you further. You can access your ticket on this page.

~ Nikola
Upwork

I have the same problem with the desktop app, can you help me?

Hi Max and Ly Ann,

I’ve escalated your account information to our support team. One of our agents will reach out to you directly via support tickets to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

Hi Joanne,

Thank you for your reply. This has been resolved, 

Best,

Elisa

moyoluwatuyi
Community Member

Hi Upwork, 

I can't login to my time tracker. Every time I open the time tracker I see a "One more step
Please complete the security check to access www.upwork.com"

Hi Moyo,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
chwasiq0569
Community Member

Hello! My Upwork Desktop App is not working for past 4 days due to some Cloudflare Security Error. I have cleared my Router Cache & also changed my IP Address but nothing works, Help Required.

Hi Wasiq,

~ Goran
Upwork

No one Contacted me, I want to start work on my Hourly Contract Kindly help me.

Hi Wasiq,

I apologize for the delay in receiving an update. I’ll go ahead and follow up with the team handling your case and you can expect one of our agents to reach out to you directly via support ticket as soon as possible.

Thank you for your patience.

~ Bojan
Upwork
erandenibarajas
Community Member

Hello! I've been having trouble since yesterday login in to my desktop app account, I've already tried the options in the FAQ section, I connected and disconnected my account settings in google, since it didn't work I settled the page on chrome privacy pass and after no success at all I uninstalled and installed again the app, again, no success.

I attach to you a screenshot of the problem hoping you could help me.
Please, let me know what to do next.
Kind regards, Erandeni B

Hi Erandeni,

We’ll have one of our agents reach out to you via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

Thank you for reaching out to us. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
simmishah
Community Member

BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thank you for reaching out to us, Ragheeba.

One of our team members will reach out to you directly via a support ticket to assist you with this issue. 

~ Bojan
Upwork
alamoon
Community Member

Having the same issue! 
Captcha is not loading in the app, loads fine in the browser.
HELP!

g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Abdullah,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket as well and will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

It has been 5 hours that I face the same issue. If so many people are facing the same issue then why it takes time for the support team to solve it. Kindly look at this issue and solve it asap. https://prnt.sc/10lqcc1

Hello Farkhonda,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further.

Thank you.

Pradeep H

Upwork
code_genpro
Community Member

Upwork desktop time tracking app captcha problem. Can't login desktop app to track working time.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members