🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Desktop App dosent show active contracts
Page options
lmoccia
Community Member

Desktop app does not show active contracts

Hello,

I need to start an urgent contract and the desktop app does not show the active contracts. I fact, even the field were it usually shows the contracts is missing, as the attached screenshoot shows.

I already unistalled the app and installed it again and the issue persists 😕

Any suggestions, please?

**Edited for community guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Loreta,

Could you please try the troubleshooting tips shared in this help article.  If the issue persists, please report it following the ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Loreta,

Could you please try the troubleshooting tips shared in this help article.  If the issue persists, please report it following the ''How do I report a problem?'' section of the previously shared troubleshooting guide, and our team will assist you directly.

Thank you.

~ Bojan
Upwork
kintachan
Community Member

Have you fixed this matter? Same issue happens to me. I can't show all active contracts.

the contract runs from July 2018, but today it has disappeared in the linux application and cannot be selected.
I checked and the contract is active.
the freelancer profile is active, the profile is public, the freelancer was verified a few months ago.
reinstalling the application and restarting the computer did not do anything.
trying to install the application on another computer did not work either.
other freelancers who work in this project didn't occured similar problems.

Filip, Agency owner.

Hi Filip,

I would like to confirm that it is possible for this to be an issue. Our team is investigating this at the moment and will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible to assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi An,

One of our team members will reach out to you via ticket as soon as possible and assist you further with the desktop app. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Hi, yes I solved it with the helpdesk support. They told me to erase the
cache going to settings, by clicking your name in the lower left corner.
Then you select "advanced" from the menu at the left panel and then select
"clear cache and restart". It'll delete all the info about the time
recently -minutes ago- tracked, though.
Hope this works for you too. 🙂

I tried restarting app, installed beta versions and installed both 32 bit and 64 bit still dosent show the contract. i even deleted the upwork data folder from below location

%USERPROFILE%\AppData\Local\

and then reinstalled upwork, still dosen't show the active contract

Hi Shah,

Our team will reach out to you via ticket and will assist you further as soon as possible. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran

Hi , I have signed a ew contract today but it does not appear i my active cotract. So I caot work

Hi Edwige,

I can see that the contract you're referring to is signed but has not started yet, meaning that is set to start on a future date. You will be able to view and track time on your contract once it's active.

~ Luiggi
Upwork
senami1
Community Member

Many thanks, Luiggi!

Hi, I solved it with the helpdesk support. They told me to erase the cache going to settings, by clicking your name in the lower left corner. Then you select "advanced" from the menu at the left panel and then select "clear cache and restart". It'll delete all the info about the time recently -minutes ago- tracked, though. Hope this works for you too. 

Didnt work for me. Tried Already. Thank You for the Reply.

Didn't not works for me too.

Hi Van,

If you're experiencing any problems with our Desktop app you can follow our troubleshooting steps here. If you're still experiencing the same problem after this, feel free to submit a support ticket from the app. To do this, click on the Settings Cog > Support & Feedback. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
mendozaediver
Community Member

I have the same problem please help me too.

Hi Ediver,

You can find advice on how to Troubleshoot the Desktop App here. If you still experience problems, report the issue so we can help you. Here’s how:

1. Click your name at the lower left of the app
  2. Select Support and Feedback
  3. Enter the details of your issue and click Send

~Andrea
Upwork

**Edited for community guidelines**

Please help.

Hi Ediver,

Could you please try the troubleshooting steps shared in this help article under 'Contract not listed in Desktop App'.  This was also shared with you by Andrea in response to your post earlier

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths