🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Destop App stucked
Page options
malikubaid4
Community Member

Destop App stucked

desktop app has stucked in a small blanked window. I have contacted customer centre through email. Its bee 4 hours but did not get any response

4 REPLIES 4
g_vasilevski
Retired Team Member
Retired Team Member

Hi Malik,

Rest assured, our team will update your ticket as soon as possible and will assist you further. In the meantime, I can also suggest to reinstall our Desktop app. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

I tried some possible ways I could like restarting,updating. I tried to install both beta and standard version but nothing worked

My desktop app has stopped working. I reinstalled standard and beta version twice but didn't work. I posted in community, one of the moderator repliedthat an agent will get in contact with you.I have sent  emails around 10 hours ago,  got no response from anywhere. I am currently having a hourly contract I am afraid this is not good customer service by such a gigantic platform. very disappointed  service

Hi Malik,

A member of the team has reached out to you already and is awaiting your response. If you aren't able to see the email you should also be able to access the ticket directly here.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths