People send me messages like this from time to time.
I suggest you do what I do:
Delete the messages quickly. Don't respond. Don't think about it.
This is the COMMUNITY FORUM.
If people have a question or proble, POST IT IN THE COMMUNITY FORUM. How many questions have I personally answered? How many suggestions have I provided. Even if 90% of what I say is worthless, the remaining 10 percent constitutes a lot of helpful advice. :-)
Don't send me a private message in the Community Forum asking me the same questions that I answer when people those questions in a thread.
If I get a private message from somebody I know here in the forum and it's about something best discussed outside the threads, that's fine. I'm talking about strangers asking for my help privately. I don't like it.
If you want to ask me a question, ask it publically by posting a message.
If you want me to help you privately, send me a private invite via Upwork at my full posted hourly rate.