🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Developing my profile.
Page options
43ca8438
Community Member

Developing my profile.

I want to upgrade my profile from 40%, and I’ve been trying and added a lot of thing to my portfolio now I want for get the rising talent badge to get more jobs and get accepted by clients because my account isn’t 100% but I’m capable of doing a lot of jobs and I’m really trying to be an active member of this community.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
JoanneP

Hi Islam,

There are several ways that you can improve your profile so that you can get it to 100%. Please check out this help article for more information. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Islam,

There are several ways that you can improve your profile so that you can get it to 100%. Please check out this help article for more information. Let us know if you need further assistance. Thanks!

~ Joanne
Upwork
43ca8438
Community Member

Thank you, I've reached 100% completion on my profile. How do i get the rising talent badge?

Hi Islam,

Once qualified you will receive an email confirmation, the badge will be awarded on your profile in up to 48 hours. To learn more about the requirements check out this Help Article. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork
petra_r
Community Member

Islam H wrote:

Thank you, I've reached 100% completion on my profile. How do i get the rising talent badge?

The stuff you add to your profile to make it complete is supposed to be true. 

Just how did you graduate from university at the age of 16, after studying for 5 years?

If and when you qualify for Rising Talent status, you get it automatically. If you don't get it automatically, you don't qualify (yet)

43ca8438
Community Member

Thank you for your input. It was definitely a typo, i've already mentioned on my bio that i only have 3 years of experience. 

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths