🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Diary is not registering correctly workin...
Page options
kirke_
Community Member

Diary is not registering correctly working time

Hi,

Today I noticed an interesting thing with my tracker. I had a meeting where I was consulting verbally my client, my current working session on the Tracker was showing 1h40min, but the diary registered from this time only 1h!! 40 min were lost and did not appear in the diary. I added this time manually but I started to go through previous days, and I again noticed a lot of gaps during my meetings. Gaps where the work time is not appearing in my diary. 

Now I am afraid to think how much such consulting time is not appearing in my diary and how much money I have lost.. 

K.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

2 REPLIES 2
jr-translation
Community Member

Kristine S wrote:

Hi,

Today I noticed an interesting thing with my tracker. I had a meeting where I was consulting verbally my client, my current working session on the Tracker was showing 1h40min, but the diary registered from this time only 1h!! 40 min were lost and did not appear in the diary. I added this time manually but I started to go through previous days, and I again noticed a lot of gaps during my meetings. Gaps where the work time is not appearing in my diary. 

Now I am afraid to think how much such consulting time is not appearing in my diary and how much money I have lost.. 

K.

Do you have the same issue when you set the work diary to your local time?

Is it possible that there was 0 activity in some of the segments?

petra_r
Community Member

Kristine S wrote:

It is not a system bug, it is how the tracker is designed to function and has always functioned. It only counts segments where either keyboard or mouse activity occured. So if you are "just" talking, without any keyboard or mouse activity, such segments are not counted or invoiced or paid.

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members