Ace Contributor
Marija J Member Since: Mar 31, 2015
1 of 21

Blue Top Rated badge

Community Guru
Nikhil D Member Since: May 28, 2015
2 of 21

Congratulations, Marija!!

Cool Blue color looks awesome too... May be they have introduced a new color coded Top Rated Tier system. Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy Smiley Very Happy

Community Guru
Bojana D Member Since: May 2, 2011
3 of 21

Nope, mine's still green. Blue is more 'in your face' though, stands out. Not sure if it's in a good way but it does stand out.

Btw Upwrok - why is it that now when you try to visit a fellow freelancer's profile, the system automatically signs you out (or at least shows you as logged out - displaying the public profile with the link to log back in). 

Community Guru
Angela L Member Since: Oct 20, 2009
4 of 21

Interesting. When I look at your profile, it's still green. Maybe it, (the blue), wasn't meant to be publicly seen yet? 

Ace Contributor
5 of 21

Perhaps that's what it might look like in the future... It's back to 'normal' now... Man Very Happy

Community Guru
Natalia G Member Since: Jun 8, 2008
6 of 21

That looks to me like the badge they would have used for the old website (ODESK). Remember the old website´s color scheme? BLUE

I don´t know for sure as I only became Top Rated recently (mine is green), but it makes sense.

I don´t think it means anything, just a mistake.

Just another mistake in a LOOOONG list of mistakes  Smiley Sad

Community Guru
Ronald T Member Since: Sep 14, 2009
7 of 21

That was probably a cached page from their CloudFlare CDN service. See the article to learn more about CDN https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Content_delivery_network  I saw the blue version once on my profile page on Thursday, July 9, 2015 (UTC-05:00) Eastern Time (US & Canada). When I went back to the page later it was the green version.

Community Leader
Michael John M Member Since: Jul 8, 2015
8 of 21

Ronald is probably right. Your badge is green at my screen:

Marija.png

Community Leader
AHM Mahmudur R Member Since: Jan 14, 2014
9 of 21

This morning I found my badge blue. Then within an hour or so it back to the green!

I guess, upwork has been thinking to treat the outstanding top rated as blue, specially who are featured on their category page

**edited for Community Guidelines**

Before get my badge blue, I received this email and when I fixed the issues as they mentioned, I found my badge blue. I guess we who's profiles are featured would get back this blue badge after upwork's experiment

Thanks

Mahmud
Ace Contributor
10 of 21

Mahmud, congrats on your great profile. I haven't received any email of that kind yet, but that may be the case. We will see what happens next! Smiley Wink

Thanks everyone! Smiley Happy

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS