cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did anyone else notice this?

Community Guru
Ramon B Member Since: Jan 11, 2015
11 of 21

Bet they do introduce a tiered top rated system though, just to give people something else to stress over. Has anyone felt this is all just a huge social experiment designed to test the limitations of corporate loyalty?

Ace Contributor
Marija J Member Since: Mar 31, 2015
12 of 21

I don't know if the fact that I merged my Elance account, has anything to do with it...

Community Guru
Setu M Member Since: Jan 26, 2014
13 of 21
This is quite interesting. I also believe it is something new that was accidentally previewed (as usual). The entire badge is designed differently, not just the colour, so it cannot be just an error.

@ AHM Mahmudur,
Your attachment violates policy by the way, so it will be deleted by a Moderator.
---- easy like Sunday morning ----
Ace Contributor
14 of 21

Yeah, I like the crown detail. I hope I won't lose it that fast he he.

And now I've just remembered a song by the kings! Woman Wink

Community Guru
Bojana D Member Since: May 2, 2011
15 of 21

Hm, it might actually have something to do with the profile transfers... They might be considering different badge for people who transferred / merged - to indicate that part of the work history comes from another site? 

I remember vWorkers got a separate badge on their new profiles when Freelancer bought the platform. 

Valeria K Moderator Member Since: Mar 6, 2014
BEST ANSWER
16 of 21

Hi All,

Our design team has revamped and redesigned the look of the Top Rated badges, and it will be rolled out to all users by end of the week. They now will be in blue color.

We hope you like it!

~ Valeria
Untitled
Community Guru
Natasa R Member Since: Feb 2, 2012
17 of 21

I like the new design and blue color a lot more because it stands out. The current one blends in with everything else so it's a nice change. Smiley Happy 

Ace Contributor
18 of 21

Thank you for letting us know, Valeria! Looks nice! Smiley Happy

Community Guru
Preston H Member Since: Nov 24, 2014
19 of 21

I'm seeing it now on my account profile, and I assume everybody with top rated status sees it now?

The blue badge definitely stands out from the green-dominated interface. I think it looks good.

blue.png

Community Guru
Angela L Member Since: Oct 20, 2009
20 of 21

I still have the green banner-style badge, so they may be rolling it out gradually.

TOP SOLUTION AUTHORS
TOP KUDOED MEMBERS