🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Did not get my free 10 connects
Page options
imbiraj25
Community Member

Did not get my free 10 connects

Hey, my billing cycle for this month ended on 31 may, and I didnt get the 10 connects that I was supposed to recieve for this month. I am new to upwork, it's been just a month so can somebody help me with this ?

5 REPLIES 5
JoanneP

Hi Biraj,

I checked and it looks like there were Connects added to your profile recently. You can check it here. Please know that Connects are automatically added to your profile when you will an interview, or during your billing cycle. You can check this help article for more information. 

~ Joanne
Upwork

The conncets that were added on may 26th were awarded for winning an job interview. I am not awarded the 10 free connects that i was supposed to recieve on may 31 ( the end of my billing cycle) .
Please check the screenshots below and help me.

Hi Biraj,

Thanks for clarifying. Please allow within 24 hours for your Connects to be added to your account. If more than 24 hours have passed and the Connects are still not added, please let us know. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
916a5954
Community Member

Hello JoanneP, i have same issue with upwork my billing cycle ended on march 1 2024 and i still didnt get connect can you tell me how to fix it?

Hi Vedad,

Thank you for your message. The monthly Connects are credited within 24-48 hours from the start of your new billing cycle. I checked your account and the new billing cycle starts on the 2nd of every month. 

- Pradeep

Upwork
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths