🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Did not get new jobs easily
Page options
kco_1612
Community Member

Did not get new jobs easily

I'm on upwork since sep-2019. before 2022 I kept online on upwork for very less time. now from a few months, I'm regularly online and updating my profile and applying for jobs but did not get a response from the client. I also updated the latest portfolio. What should I do?

Is anybody suggest how my profile bio is if any corrections please let me know. 
what should I do to get a job?

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
sajal36
Community Member

Just keep trying. Observe what rates other freelancer are asking in your expertise area. You can also view the client average rate paying for the job. Based on the same, you can prepare your proposal if that looks feasible to you in terms of cost and timelines.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
sajal36
Community Member

Just keep trying. Observe what rates other freelancer are asking in your expertise area. You can also view the client average rate paying for the job. Based on the same, you can prepare your proposal if that looks feasible to you in terms of cost and timelines.

nettiegurl16
Community Member

I've been at this since about May 2022, and beginning to think it's all hooey.  You can invest a whole day perfecting your profile, applying to the open "orders", and still get zero bites. It's annoying. I'm equally qualified as the other Data, Admin, and Audio freelancers listed. But the competition and legit gigs are impossible. Good luck!

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members