🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Did not get the previous payment from the...
Page options
rachdm
Community Member

Did not get the previous payment from the current "get paid"

Hi!

Last week I did not get to withdraw my earnings. This week when I looked up my "get paid" to be withdrawn, it did not add up my last week's "get paid". Do they really not add up if one week is not withdrawn? What happens to the earnings, will it get lost and not be paid for it? Please help. 

6 REPLIES 6
JoanneP

Hi Marie Rachel,

I checked your transaction history and see that you have successfully withdrawn your earnings for the available funds in your account. You can review them in your transaction history page. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
rhitsel
Community Member

Hi how can i withdraw my previous earnings feb 1 to 6? My paypal account was approved feb 7 and the earnings i get was from feb 7 to current days.. As you can see in my transactions report no withdrawal made from feb 1 to 6..please help... Thanks
BojanS
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Rhitsel,

I checked this for you and was not able to locate the payments you're referring to. You may discuss with your client about issuing a bonus payment for your work. Please check this Help article to learn more about Fix Priced Protection. 

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork
rhitsel
Community Member

Hi
I'm referring with

Reference ID356032135
DateFeb 1, 2021
TypeFixed Price
DescriptionInvoice for contract: Milestone 1 - contract
ClientActivities
FreelancerRhitsel**Edited for community guidelines**Amount$6.00
More Info View invoice

And this

Reference ID356623994
DateFeb 6, 2021
TypeFixed Price
DescriptionInvoice for contract: Milestone 2 - 1
ClientActivities
FreelancerRhitsel**Edited for community guidelines**Amount$20.00
More Info View invoice

These two transactions did not transfer in my PayPal account. How do i withdraw these two transactions i earned from my previous client. Please let me know. Thanks

Regards,

Rhitsel

Hi Rhitsel,

I checked your account, and it looks like you have already submitted a support ticket to our team about these two transactions. One of our agents will update your ticket to assist you further. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
rhitsel
Community Member

Hi
Thanks for the response.
Very much appreciated 😊

Thank you and god blessed
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths