🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Did not receive 'Payment has been processed' ...
Page options
arbi_borje
Community Member

Did not receive 'Payment has been processed' email notification

Hello! So yesterday just like always I withdrew my funds from upwork and received the payment confirmation email. However, now almost 24 hours later I still haven't received the 'Your payment request has been processed' email. Can somebody please confirm if my payment request has been processed? I am getting a little anxious here because this has never happened before and I'm worried it would affect the time the funds regularly get deposited to my bank account.
5 REPLIES 5
baby_girl
Community Member

A similar thing happened to me yesterday when I tried to transfer Upwork to Paypal, waited for 24hrs before contacting support. Contacted them earlier and the problem got fixed, got my money now. If its already 24hrs you should contact Upwork support.

Thanks! So did they do something on their end, or you really just had to wait? Also, did you receive the funds in the time you regularly receive it even without the confirmation email?
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Raquel, 

Kindly refrain from posting the same in several threads as this is considered spam, and is not allowed according to our Community Guidelines. I have responded to your post here. 

~ Avery
Upwork
aoki_pauline
Community Member

I am also experiencing the same thing. Can someone assist me here? Thank you

Hi Pauline,

For Direct to Local Bank transfers, payments take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. Please let us know if after 8 business days the funds are still not reflected in your account so we can initiate a trace for you. 

~ Joanne
Upwork
Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members