🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Did not receive my payment yet
Page options
vash-urban
Community Member

Did not receive my payment yet

I already have cashed out way back 04-17-2019. It normally takes 24 for me to receive the payment in the bank but this time it already took 4 days of waiting. This is the first time that ever happened to me so I am worried.

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Vanie Son G wrote:

I already have cashed out way back 04-17-2019. It normally takes 24 for me to receive the payment in the bank but this time it already took 4 days of waiting. This is the first time that ever happened to me so I am worried.

You noticed that there is currently something called "Easter" and the banks in your country are closed?

Withdrawals to bank accounts are not processed on bank holidays or weekends.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
petra_r
Community Member

Vanie Son G wrote:

You noticed that there is currently something called "Easter" and the banks in your country are closed?

Withdrawals to bank accounts are not processed on bank holidays or weekends.

I am aware of "Easter" and It's not yet holiday when I processed the payment, but I'll accept that as valid. Thanks.

Hi Vanie,

Your withdrawal was successful. It can take between 2 to 5 business days for the funds to be loaded on your bank account. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know here, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Vanie Son G wrote:

I am aware of "Easter" and It's not yet holiday when I processed the payment,

But it was a holiday in your country  on Thursday so the "receiving" part of the transaction could not happen.

Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths