🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Did not see my payment in earning and client ...
Page options
f7c724bc
Community Member

Did not see my payment in earning and client inactive milestone

Hi All

I have 2 questions.

1. I have finished my first milestone, it showed in total earning, but in my 'billing and earning' I didn't see its value.

2. In my contract, my client and I agree to add milestones due to an additional job, when I submitted it to review my client turn off/inactive the second milestone.
I head up the message 3 times, but no answer, like he got my file then go away,  is there any solution?

(I can't attach my screenshot picture due to extension, it correct ext altough)

Thank you.

ACCEPTED SOLUTION
petra_r
Community Member

Harli Muhamad H wrote:

1. I have finished my first milestone, it showed in total earning, but in my 'billing and earning' I didn't see its value.

2. In my contract, my client and I agree to add milestones due to an additional job, when I submitted it to review my client turn off/inactive the second milestone.
I head up the message 3 times, but no answer, like he got my file then go away,  is there any solution?

1. Look at your Reports Overview page. Can you see the money there?

2. Don't keep sending any more messages. The client knows where you are. If and when they want to continue working with you, they'll contact you. There never was an active 2nd milestone.

If the client never returns, there is nothing more you can do.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
petra_r
Community Member

Harli Muhamad H wrote:

1. Look at your Reports Overview page. Can you see the money there?

2. Don't keep sending any more messages. The client knows where you are. If and when they want to continue working with you, they'll contact you. There never was an active 2nd milestone.

If the client never returns, there is nothing more you can do.

f7c724bc
Community Member

1. Thank you, it is pending +-5 days
2. From your experience Can I report this client to Upwork?

Capture.jpg

Yes you've been paid for the first milestone that you completed and will get 60$. 

I would suggest don't text them again and again cause they might not be interested in working with you anymore, got busy, or don't need the next phase done now/ever. 

If you've done something related to the second milestone and submitted, you're at lost. Never submit anything to client/s you've not paid for.  

Yes.

2 nd milestone job already done and my file submitted.
Just my loss.😪

petra_r
Community Member

Harli Muhamad H wrote:

1. Thank you, it is pending +-5 days
2. From your experience Can I report this client to Upwork?

1. It tell you the exact date it will be released in the left hand column on Reports > Pending

2. There is nothing to report the client for. You did the work for milestone 1 and were paid for it. That's all there is to it.

f7c724bc
Community Member

Thank you for the response and solution.

abbas_tauseef
Community Member

You're at loss*. The page unfortunately isn't letting me edit my comment.  

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members