🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Did the JSS get updated today?
Page options
c314983b
Community Member

Did the JSS get updated today?

Stats have a text saying that JSS got last updated 29 May but it didn't change in my profile nor in the state. Did it change to anyone else? 

6 REPLIES 6
rajuahammedeee
Community Member

Hi Reham,

Yeah, The JSS updated today and the scores are showing in your status page it's your total score of last 3 months. I hope this article will help you more about JSS calculate- https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068358-Job-Success-Score

Thanks!

- Raju

Hi Md,

How did you know it got calculated on the total score of the last 3 months? Also, I ended a contract sometime in the past 2 weeks, how come my JSS didn't increase or decrease? 

Thanks in advance!

AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Reham, 

I can confirm that the Job Success Scores were updated on Sunday, 29-May 2022, UTC. Although it may take some time for the system to update your score on your profile and your My Stats page. If there are no changes, it could mean that the recent contract's scores did not have a significant impact on the calculation to increase/decrease it. At a high level, we look at Job Success scores this way: 

successful contract outcomes - negative contract outcomes) / total outcomes

Take note that there are different factors that are factored in your score's calculation. You may read more about it here.

~ Avery
Upwork

That's actually incorrect. It's the best window of 6 months, 12 months, and 24 months. I think they recently introduced another window as well, but it's still whichever window gives you the best outcome. 

Reham A wrote:

Hi Md,

How did you know it got calculated on the total score of the last 3 months? Also, I ended a contract sometime in the past 2 weeks, how come my JSS didn't increase or decrease? 

Thanks in advance!

He is wrong. 

Md Raju A wrote:

Hi Reham,

Yeah, The JSS updated today and the scores are showing in your status page it's your total score of last 3 months. I hope this article will help you more about JSS calculate- https://support.upwork.com/hc/en-us/articles/211068358-Job-Success-Score

Thanks!

- Raju

You are not correct. 

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members