🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Re: Didn't get payment from my local bank
Page options
protik99
Community Member

Didn't get payment from my local bank

I sent payment from UPWORK to my local bank on 29 October 2019 total 90$ ( reference id 266514202) and 30 October 2019 total 79$ ( reference id 266620289) . But i couldn't confirm from my local bank till now. Before it took maybe 6/7 hours . Please help

**Edited for Community Guidelines**

4 REPLIES 4
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Protik,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Direct to Local bank transactions take up to 4 days to be processed. If the transaction still hasn't reflected back to your Upwork account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we'll be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

I arrived my bank today , they told me payment haven't credited my bank account because UPWORK sent payment via another bank. If UPWORK send directly my local bank account then this will arrive
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Protik, 

As Aleksandar has shared on his post, Direct to Local Bank transactions are processed in four business days. This means that weekends and holidays are not included. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can let us know by replying on this thread, and our team will assist you further.

~ Avery
Upwork
protik99
Community Member

I have received payment today .
Many many thanks to Upwork TM
Latest Articles
Featured Topics
Learning Paths