🐈
» Forums » Freelancers » Didn't receive email re Processing of Payment...
Page options
cecille102391
Community Member

Didn't receive email re Processing of Payment Request

Hello. This is just my second time to withdraw payment. At first, when I requested payment, I received an email for Payment Confirmation and after 9 hours, I received another message for Processed Payment. On Jan. 10 (PST), I requested payment and received the Payment Confirmation message but did not receive the second email considering that it's been more than 24 hours now ... So, I'm a bit anxious. Please help me.
ACCEPTED SOLUTION
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cecille,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked both the transactions and can see that they are currently in process. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

View solution in original post

45 REPLIES 45
AleksandarD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Cecille,

Thanks for reaching out to us. I checked both the transactions and can see that they are currently in process. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, you can come back here, and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you for your answer. I really need to be reassured. 😂🙂

Hello Aleksandar. It's been 8 days and I haven't received the 2nd email and the payment yet. Please help me?

Hi Cecille,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience this has caused you. I checked and it seems that you already created a support ticket for your withdrawal issues. I followed up with the team handling your case and you can expect an update on your open ticket very soon.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Thank you so much Aleksandar for your very fast response. Ann from the Upwork support Team already respond to send my request to the Upwork processing Team. Do you know how many days it will take?

I apologize for bothering you but I am really anxious because I am new here.

God Bless you!

Hi Cecille,

Response time depends on the complexity of the ticket itself, but in most cases it can take up to 48 hours.

Thank you.

~ Aleksandar
Upwork

Hello Cecille! I am experiencing the very same issue now. What's the update with yours? Have you received your payment already?

Hi Raquel,

Sad to say, but I haven't receive the payment yet. I made a ticket at Help support and they updated me last Sunday. I am frequently checking for an update and it seems that they can't give specific waiting days to solve this issue. 😢😭

Oh my god that is really troubling. I also created a ticket already but no one has replied yet 😭

They replied to me after a few hours. I believe this issue will be solved but what I am concerned of is how long. 😅
AveryO
Community Manager
Community Manager

Hi Raquel, 

I can see that you already have a ticket with the Customer Support Team. They will get in touch with you on the same ticket thread with more information about your concern. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hello,

I have been in the same situation. I requested payment January 22 (direct to local bank)  however until now I haven't received email that payment has been processed.

Hi Glenn, 

I checked your account, and can confirm that the transaction was successful on our end, and the email has already been sent out to the email associated with your account. Let us know if we can further assist you with anything. 

~ Avery
Upwork

Hi Avery,

Can you also check my transaction status? I haven't receive an update since sunday. Please?

Hi Cecille,

I can see that you`ve opened a ticket for your transaction and our team will assist you further directly there. Just to confirm, I`ve also escalated your concern to our team. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you so much Goran.

God bless!

Hi Cecille,

Have you received that payment and how much time does it take, and what was the problem?

Hi Maira,

Yes. I received the payment within 5 days.

I didn't received the confirmation email that time which means that the payment was not processed successfully. I think, it was actually a bank issue.

Moderators were very helpful. I relied on them to solve this issue. 🙂
cheelga
Community Member

Hi! I have the exact same problem, I haven't received the usual email about payment has been processed. Can you please help and check the status? Thank you.

Hi Axel,

Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. Usually, you will be notified when the withdrawal is successfully processed. I see that you have already received the notification today.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hello, normally when I withdraw I receive the email of processing payment within minutes. However, it's now been hours and I would like to know if it's being processed. Thank you!

Hi Mariana,

I checked and can confirm that a withdrawal you’re referring to was successfully initiated on our end. Please know that Direct to Local Bank transfers takes up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If it hasn’t reflected on your account after 8-business days, please reach out to us so that we can issue a trace for you. You can check out this article for more information about fees and timing associated with the Direct to Local Bank method.

Thank you!

~ Bojan
Upwork

I have the same issue. Yesterday I asked to withdraw a payment to my US bank and I didn't recieve that the payment was processed. I want only to make sure that the payment has made succesfully because it's the first time to link my US bank to UPwork. I am little bit worry. 

Can someone check the transaction and reply me, please. 

Thank you 

Hi Mayada,

Please keep in mind that It can take up to four business days to arrive at your bank. If you have not received the funds after 8 business days let us know, and our team will initiate a trace on your transaction. Thank you!

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you Goran for your quick response, 

I do know that the transaction takes time. All I need to know is the payment has been processed or not because I didn´t recieve an email notification with that. 

Thank you

Hi Mayada,

At the moment, your withdrawal is not processed. However, rest assured your funds are not lost. If you haven't received them after 8 business days feel free to follow up here and our team will assist you further. Thank you.

~ Goran
Upwork

Thank you for your help

Hi Aleksandar, 

I have the exact same problem, I haven't receive the usual email about payment has been processed 

Hi Gnakadja, 

I can see that you already have an open ticket regarding your concern. Please feel free to post any follow-up questions on your ticket and the agent would be happy to assist you further. You can access the ticket here

~ Joanne
Upwork

Hi! I withdrew my money 3.5 hours ago, however I didn't received payment processed email yet. Can you help me with this problems? Because I need that money as soon as possible 

Hi Sa'Diyatul,

I see that you are referring to Direct to Local fund transfer initiated today. I understand how important it is to receive funds as soon as possible. I would like to clarify that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days.  I can see that you've also raised a support ticket regarding your concern and one of our team members is already assisting you. You can access your support tickets here. Please don't hesitate to follow up with them on the same support ticket if you have additional questions regarding your concern. Note that support requests are responded to in the order they are received. Kindly allow 24-48 hours for the team to follow up with you and assist you further.

Thank you,
Pradeep

Upwork
beautinio
Community Member

Hi! I'm experiencing the same problem now. I have not received an email notifying that the payment has been processed. I would really appreciate assistancen on this matter. Thanks

Hi Beau, 

There is a 12:00 pm (noon) UTC cutoff time for same-day processing. After that, transfers will be processed the following business day. Please allow one business day for your payment to be processed and let us know if it takes longer than that.

~Andrea
Upwork
felix_praise
Community Member

Hello, normally when I withdraw I receive the email of processing payment within minutes. However, it's now been hours and I would like to know if it has been processed.
Thank you!

Hi Praise,

Thank you for your message. The fund withdrawal is still in process and you will receive a notification as soon as the withdrawal request is processed. Please note that Direct to Local Bank transaction is processed within four business days. If the transaction still hasn't reflected on your account after eight business days, let us know and we will assist you further. Please also take note that bank holidays both in the U.S, and your location may affect these withdrawals. In the meantime, please read up on this help article for more information about Direct to Local Bank Timings and Fees.

Thank you,

Pradeep

Upwork

Hi, Pradeep!

I have the same issue. I withdrew funds on April 11, 2023 (GMT +8) but I still haven't received any email confirmation. Hence, I'd like to follow this up because it is already April 12.  I am a little bit worried.

a6162557
Community Member

I'm also having the same kind of issue. Typically, I receive an email telling me the payment has been processed shortly after a payment confirmation, it has been 2 days since and still I have not yet received one.

Hi Christine,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I can see that you opened a support ticket regarding this issue. Please allow our team 24-48 hours to review your request and reach out to assist you further. You can access your support tickets here.

~ AJ
Upwork

Hello, Annie. I also got the same problem. I requested the funds last Nov 1 but until now there is no processed confirmation email at my end and it did not reflect on the payment method that I used

Latest Articles
Top Upvoted Members